Sunday, November 9, 2014

Make money on TSU! Read on!

I am super excited to share about this. I received an email from Potpiegirl yesterday inviting me to join this new social networking site that is so similar to Facebook. The site is called TSU (pronounce SUE). But the most exciting thing is unlike Facebook, it shares its revenue with the users something like what Bubblews is doing...yay!!! Another stream of income!

Lets hear what the founder of Tsu has to say on this interview from Fox News.



Now here's the thing. Tsu is a brand new site and no one really knows whether this gonna work. There is no review or anything and even if there is, it's not a positive one. But they are writing reviews not because they really know about the site because they have not really try it out. The site is so new, no one really know the full facts. No payment proof so far.

I was skeptical and perhaps you too. But I am there and I need to figure it out. I saw people posting their earnings too. Not much, mere cents but still they are making money. I love Facebook but I decided to so-called quit using it because I got tired of it. And Facebook is not sharing its revenue with the users, the very people that make it rich. But Tsu is claiming it does and I am going to find out. Even if it doesn't, well at least I try.

Anyone can sign up BUT here's the thing. You need and invitation to get in there. So, here's my invitation to you. Click the link below and sign up. Lets be friends there, shall we?



NOTE: Read the TOS. This site like all revenue sharing sites DO NOT tolerate spammers. So don't post something or commenting on people's post like this 'follow me', 'friend me', 'like me' etc. Your account will be deleted if you do this. So beware. There are rules and we need to play by their rules if we want to make money. I am sharing some tips on making money on Tsu on my profile so make sure you read them and share them on your wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...