Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Doodle of the day progress and coloring contest

Hi! I had awesome day coloring using a new medium - fluorescent pastels! Yay! This is my first time using this medium and I kind of enjoying it because it is great for background colors and blending. Here's my artwork for today - save the planet!

Still in progress. I enjoyed it!

Still not complete yet!
I mentioned about the latest Dover Coloring Contest in previous posts but I have not decide on my entry. I looked through some of my work and honestly they aren't satisfying. So I decided to start fresh using a brand new coloring book (yep, I mentioned about using my Tattoo Coloring Book, but decided to change to this one) - Paisley Designs Coloring Book! I haven't pick a design but probably will do it tomorrow, when the kids are napping, of course.
Front cover

Back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...