Monday, July 28, 2014

Sick kids, blog header and art supplies

Hi, it's dry and hazy season here in my country and the kids are down with flu and cough. My son is having bronchiolitis and has to use a nebulizer every 4-6 hours. So even though it's Eid holiday we can't go anywhere because of that. So, the four of us has been spending some family time at home and I even made a header for this blog. Here it is...


What do you think? I bought some bling bling stickers from a local craft shop and they are so cool that I decided to use them for the header. And they are super cheap as well...like less than RM2 per sheet (less than US$1).

Also, last Saturday we went to visit that cute Japanese shop, Daiso, and I splurged on some art supplies!
Oooohhh...I can't wait to use them all especially those masking tape with cute patterns on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...