Monday, July 14, 2014

In love with Dover Coloring Books!

I had a difficult pregnancy last year and I couldn't do much most of the time. I was in no mood to pursue my affiliate marketing stuff and was stressed due to constant nausea and vomiting (that lasted till the day I delivered). So to past the time I decided to order some Dover coloring books. I had printed some sample pages on the web but I was itching to get my hands on the real thing. They don't sell these books in my country and the only place I can get them is by ordering online. So I ordered several copies from Book Depository because they provided free shipping worldwide (yay!). I anxiously waited for 3 longs weeks and one fine Saturday morning, a mailman knocked on our door and tadaaaa....my coloring books are here! I was beyond ecstatic! It was like receiving an early Christmas present!


I had a blast coloring these books, even my husband was hooked. Here are some of the pages we managed to color so far..





So what do you think? They are so cool right? If you want to have the same fun, you can order your copies here: Dover coloring pages. Coloring them with family members is a great way to bond especially with the kids. The coloring process is so relaxing and in fact my hubby has been using this as his way to de-stress after a long day/week at work. Try it and you definitely will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...