Thursday, February 12, 2015

My first attempt to color a stained glass coloring page

I have a couple of stained glass coloring book from Dover Publication but I never use them until recently. I wanted to take a break from coloring the usual coloring books and decided to color a page from my Fanciful Butterflies book. Pictures of the books that I owned and inside peek of the first book.



They are beautiful, aren't they? And here's the outcome of my first attempt to color it:


I used watercolors and markers. I like the outcome except that the paper sort of get wrinkled and not flat due to the effect of the water colors. You can see it on the picture on top left corner. You can avoid using watercolors if you don't like this. Use markers instead. But I guess considering the fun, this is still a worthy investment. The books are available on Amazon. See below.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...