Monday, February 9, 2015

I am coloring again!

So I am coloring again after taking a break for several months. Here are two of my latest work:



Also I added a Facebook like page block on my blog (on right side of this blog). The page is called Coloring Is Hip. I created this page in 2013 but I hardly have time to update it but for the past one month I received close to 100 likes and honestly I don't know how these people got to know about my tiny page lol but I'm very grateful for the likes. So this has motivated me to pick up coloring again. Do visit the page for more updates on my coloring activities. And if you feel inspired by my coloring work and want to give coloring a try do visit Coloring Is Hip store for hundreds of coloring books for adults. The books are inexpensive and you will be tempted to buy lots of if!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...