Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A gift for a friend

One of my friends is suffering from post partum depression. She gave birth in December and has been having a difficult time coping with changes in her life. She has 3 kids and this is her third child. We are doing all we can to help her to pull through, including praying and encouraging her in our own ways. I have decided to color a page from my Art Nouveau Animal Designs coloring book, put it in a nice frame and give it to her. I hope my little gift can help to cheer her up a bit. Here is my WIP...


This is colored using my brand new Faber Castell Polychromos pencils which is a birthday gift from my husband. I will write more about this in a future post :)

1 comment:

  1. It is a hard thing to cope with seeing a friend struggle with this. One day at a time one step at a time..
    Popped over from Creative Every Day
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...